Extrapack OOD was established in 1995 and is the biggest producer of advertising bags in Bulgaria. By 2012, the company employs over 600 people.
The company offers:
- Bags made from Degralen - Degralen is similar to LDPE and HDPE, but there is additive which makes bag to degradate in presence of oxygen in the nature.
- Bags from Ecomater - It is based on polylactose from corn. Ecomater bags are biodegradable only in compost environment.
- PP woven Bags - Made by laminated woven PP, they are highly customized and capable to meet client's specific requirements.
- Bags from non-woven PP - Reusable bags made by non-woven PP have smallest footprint on the nature and are fully recyclable.
- Paper bags from FSC certified paper - Each type of paper bags, each size and handles can be made by FSC certified paper.Forest Stewardship Council (FSC) is a non-profit organization devoted to encouraging the responsible management of the world's forests.
- Isothermal bags with rigid handles - They are ideal to carry hot or frozen food and beverages. The Isothermal bags are solid, eye-catch looking and non-expensive.
- PP woven cooler bags - Made by laminated PP woven, insulation layer and inner layer, this bag has high volume. Cleans up quickly and easily, and collapses easily when empty.
- Low-cost isothermal bags - This bags have 2 layer structure in difference to our classic 3 layer isothermal bags. The standard size is 40/50 cm.
- Duffle Plastic bags - They have one drawstring handle which allow very comfortably carrying on shoulder. They can also be laminated.